Increasing Internet speed is hard. You can How to Increase Speed of Internet Download Manager for totally free. To Increase Speed of Internet Download Manager you can simply follow some of the quick steps given in the post. After you follow the tips on how to increase the speed of IDM (Internet Download Manager).
What is Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
Internet Download Manager is a tool developed by Tonec which increase the download speed of your data 5 times faster. According to the developer of IDM because of this downloader download files in different parts. After the download of any files is completed.
IDM automatically combine the files which increase the speed of IDM. Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, FTP and HTTP protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, audio, and video content processing due to wich speed increases. This post includes all the ways How to Increase Speed of Internet Download Manager.
How to Increase Speed of Internet Download Manager Ways to Speed up IDM :
Here are three ways how you can Increase the Speed of Internet Download Manager. If you follow the three ways to speed up IDM or increase Speed.
- Download and Install Internet Download Manager if you haven’t and make sure you have the latest update done. Because the updated version is the best. Then Click on the “Download” Menu of IDM then hover your mouse to “speed limiter”. Make sure that the speed limiter is turned off. If the speed limiter in IDM is not turned off you must turn it off. Which will help to utilize all your download speed!
- Go back to the “Downloads” menu of IDM and click “Options.”After you click you will getting popup windows with many options. Click on Connection Tab then Set “Connection Type” to “High speed: Direct connection (Ethernet/Cable) / Wi-Fi / Mobile 4G / other”. After that, you can set the “Default max. conn. number” to its default number. If you have a better connection then you can go with “32”. This will make the Download speed form many servers fast.
- You can open task manager by right-clicking on the taskbar and close all the software and services using unnecessary internet usage. Also, be sure not to keep many files in query while downloading. When you are downloading files be sure not to run any kind of web browser because the web browser takes many portions of your internet speed.
Things to be clear about Increase Speed of Internet Download Manager :
All the tricks and tips of increasing Speed of Internet Download Manager mention above are made according to version “6.32” and the future version. So, be sure to update your IDM for increasing Speed.
What’s new in version 6.32 Build 11
(Released: Apr 20, 2019)
- Improved browser integration modules
- Added support of new AV1 video type
- Improved video recognition in web players
- Fixed bugs
In Conclusion About Increasing Your IDM Speed :
So, the tricks or ways how to increase IDM Speed works perfectly fine if you use this trick carefully mention in the post. It will be faster if you do not to extra internet usage while you are downloading with internet download manager which will boost up the speed. This is how you can Increase Speed of IDM.