YouTube Red – a completely new option for YouTube users. But is it possible to get YouTube Red free? The answer is yes and this article will help you to do so .
Get the official YouTube App for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
• Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
• See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
• Look up videos you’ve watched and liked on the Account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, and shares
• Upload and edit your own videos with filters and music – all inside the app
Mod info of YouTube red free :
– No need to uninstall official YouTube, can install as a secondary YouTube.
– Works on a Chrome cast.
– Whole new ad blacking method
– Simplified mod to enable background playback
– Enable/Disable background playback via Settings
– Force VP9 Codec option for better video quality and lesser bandwidth usage (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
– Override Max Resolution Limit (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
– Preferred Video Quality switch (WiFi/Data) (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
– Enable/Disable Info Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
– Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
– Enable/Disable channel branding watermark on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
– Pinch to zoom enabled on all devices
ARM or x86?
The easiest way to find your CPU type is to install an app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkwired.droidinfo) that gives you a readout about your device’s hardware (Run the app then go to system -> processor -> instruction sets) Or install CPU-Z (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpuid.cpu_z) and run the app then go to system and check kernel architecture. This is used to run YouTube red free app correctly and without any lag on your device .
If you still not sure which one to download, download one from “All”, which means for all devices.
How to login?
You need to install Micro G to login.
microG for YouTube by Vanced 0.2.4-105 APK ( Must Install this to login)